Admissions, Sales and Client Care Manager
Job title Admissions and Client Care Manager
Department Marketing & Client Care Department
Reporting to Marketing and Client Care Manager Corporate Office/School Principal
Purpose of the job The main purpose of this job is to formulate and implement marketing strategies, admission processes and client care operations at the assigned Al Omania Education Group entity. The job encompasses management of on-site marketing, registration and client care officer teams. The job includes working with the Corporate office in developing and driving change and best practice across the Group.
Scope of Work The key functions of this role will be:
– Developing marketing plans, lead participating campaigns/events, advertising and promotion.
– Formulating synchronized sales plan, after sales, marketing strategies and budgets for respective area of operation.
– Leading and managing the marketing, registration and customer care teams in achieving the corporate goals. This included setting goals, day to day management, coaching and performance appraisal.
– Ensuring achievement of new sales and re-enrolment targets.
– Ensuring that the corporate and institutional brand is protected and all staff members are aware of the brand values and promise to the market
– Researching and analyzing the internal and market data to modify and improve the marketing and sales effort.
– Ownership and management of website and social media assets of the entity. Meeting social media growth and engagement targets.
– Advise and support the registration and fee collection teams at the school so that all PDC’s, payment plans and exceptions are secured during the summer vacation in accordance with the fee collection policy timeline.
– Provide regular market intelligence of competitor fees, projects and initiatives etc.
– To develop and maintain the alumni relationship function for the designated school.
– To engage with parents at school to establish an independent view of their perceptions.
– Manage the Complaints Management process to the satisfaction of the parent body.
– Ensuring that the school conducts regular surveys on the satisfaction of parents and students i.e. overall ratings of the school.
– To enhance the corporate understanding by all staff at each school as to how they can contribute to the marketing of the school by running appropriate workshops.
– Other related responsibilities as deemed necessary by the organization.
Person Specifications Qualification and experience
– Bachelor degree in Marketing or equivalent.
– 5-8 years’ experience in marketing & customer care of which 5 years of middle management experience; education sector marketing experience would be an added advantage.
– Team management experience
– In depth knowledge and understanding of market characteristic and dynamics in relation to marketing and customer care.
– Excellent communication skills – fluency in English is essential.
– Ability to inspire and manage staff under supervision and ensuring that team members are productive and engaged
– Excellent computer skills including office software and the ability to learn new applications with minimal training.
– Ability to work independently while being a strong team player and adherence to approved policy are essential.
– Excellent report writing and presentation skills and
– Excellent analytical, leadership, organizational, communication and problem solving skills.
|Job Location:||Muscat, Oman|
|Company Industry:||Education, Training, and Library|
|Monthly Salary:||US $3,000|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates; Austria; Belgium; Bahrain; Switzerland; Germany; Djibouti; Denmark; Algeria; Egypt; Spain; Finland; France; Great Britain (UK); Greece; Ireland; Iraq; Iceland; Italy; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Luxembourg; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Netherlands; Norway; Oman; Portugal; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Sweden; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; United Kingdom; Yemen|