Biomedical Engineer – Oman – Imdad
Performing quality technical calls and services for imdad’s clients and to provide them with the needed technical support through installation, adjustment, maintenance and repair of the biomedical equipment.
- Perform maintenance procedures as per Manufacturers specs & Imdad’s SLA
- Developing and maintaining professional business relationship with customers
- Proper reporting using various reporting forms related to filed calls (FSR, PPM Checklist, SlaesForce, and Suppliers reporting) with clear and concise messages and solutions.
- Consult and follow superior’s instructions with regards to technical Tasks
- Develop own technical skills by personal commitment and seeking superior’s assistance
- Maintain safe working environment in the office & at customer’s sites
- Convey and report service contracts opportunities to debt. head
- Promote Imdad’s service contracts with adherence to the sales plan
|Job Location:||Muscat, Oman|
|Company Industry:||Healthcare, other; Engineering|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen|