Brand Coordinator – Mazoon Dairy Company
Job Title:- Brand Coordinator
Dept:- Sales and Marketing
Reports directly to:- Brand Manager
This position supports the Brand Manager in formulating long-term strategies and creating an impactful brand image. It involves collaborating with internal and external stakeholders to roll out tactical marketing campaigns and execute advertising campaigns, respectively.
Main Tasks & Accountabilities:-
• Assist Brand Manager in all branding activities
• Ensure timely implementation of branding and marketing activities
• Co-create marketing and brand strategies
• Support new brand launches
• Provide timely production estimates and invoices to clients
• Assist in marketing research to determine consumer attitudes regarding the brand(s).
• Coordinate with vendors in event management related issues
• Deal with vendors for BTL and ATL activities
• Manage digital and social media presence of the brand(s) and brand assets such as brand guidelines, image stock, logo files, the creation of captions and templates etc.
• Use of illustrator/photoshop applications
Keep a close eye on market trends and key competitors’ activities, especially packaging, advertising, and media and report to the Brand Manager.
Person Specification (Qualifications, Knowledge & Experience):-
Education Level – Minimum Requirement
• Degree, preferably in Marketing or Communications
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
• Basic knowledge of digital analytics tools (such as Google Analytics)
• 2+ years of marketing experience, with 1+ years in media, brand and/or PR management
• Knowledge of brands and marketing mix desirable
|Job Location:||Muscat, Oman|
|Job Role:||Marketing and PR|
|Company Industry:||Graphic Design; Marketing; Advertising|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|