Civil Supervisor – Alghanim International
1. To take responsibility for the construction of Plant and Equipment.
2. To lead the construction Team and maintain harmonious working relationships.
3. To plan & schedule labour, material and equipment efficiently and within set time frames.
4. To record all required data on inspection and equipment condition sheets under the direction of the Supervisor.
5. To safely operate at arms length machinery, power and/or hand tools needed to carry out the requirements of the job assignments for this position.
6. To regularly monitor the accuracy, completeness and timeliness of case processing activities within the major work unit supervisor.
7. To meet good safety awareness as per company safety procedures.
8. To be knowledgeable in equipment and machinery specifications in operation facilities.
SAFETY AND QUALITY RESPONSIBILITIES
• Maintain standards of safety and comply with Company’s Health, Safety & Environment Management System requirements.
• Take reasonable care of own health and safety and that of others in the workplace.
• Follow and maintain Company standards of Quality in accordance with Company Quality System requirements.
EDUCATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• A Diploma in Civil Engineering
• Supervisory Skills
• Training Skills
• Customer Satisfaction
• Computer Skills
• Well experienced in all plants parameters and equipment and operation procedures
• Basics of relevant technologies
• Knowledge of Client Policies & Procedures
• Relevant experience in Operational Plants – examples of which could include; upstream or downstream petrochemical plant operations, electrical power generation plants, sewage and water treatment plant, district cooling, chemical processing facilities and food processing industries.
• 10 to 18 years of experience in a related field
|Job Location:||Sohar, Oman|
|Job Role:||Construction and Building|
|Company Industry:||Construction/Civil Engineering|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Degree:||High school or equivalent|