Commercial Vehicles-Sr. Sales Executive – Green Umbrella
Summary of the Job Role:
Senior Sales Executive’s primary responsibility is to ensure he meets the designated sales targets of the Division.Ensures that the sales transactions are completed in compliance with the organization’s policies and procedures for cash, credit or installment sales.Sr. Sales Executives can either be assigned to showroom or outdoor sales duty or a combination of both depending on the requirements of the Division/Product being represented.
• Attend showroom customers or customers on outdoor visit. Participate in marketing / promotional activities.
• Maintain/update list of the prospective customers in the SPM system and discuss with Sales Manager from time to time for support required to close deals.
• Ensure test drives upon customer request and get feedback on the same.
• Ensure awareness of competition- models/prices/ features.
• Coordinate with Service Dept for new vehicle PDI, outside parties for insurance/accessory fitments wherever applicable, PRO (for ROP registration formalities) to ensure timely delivery to customers.
• Deliver the vehicle on time, while completing all customer requirements
• Pre-sale: Obtain finance company approval in case of installment/credit deals and collect requisite documents for the same from customer.
• Post-sale: Ensure timely completion/submission of all documents to the finance company/bank/internal credit department.
• Ensure customer finances is handled properly, depositing with the DFE immediately and providing receipts to customer against the same.
Graduate in any discipline.
Degree/Diploma in Mechanical/Automobile Engineering.
• Excellent oral communication skills (preferably both in Arabic/English)
• Pleasing personality, natural extrovert, interest in automobiles, excellent interpersonal skills and an enthusiastic team player.
• Knowledgeable about overall car market/models/segments and basic technical aspects about an automobile.
• Good knowledge of MS Office especially Word, Excel, Outlook.
• Good analytical and problem solving skills especially in people interaction.
• Excellent Negotiation and Selling Skills
Experience:Around 4 – 6 years work experience in automotive sales preferably in similiar segment of vehicles.
|Job Location:||Muscat, Oman|
|Monthly Salary:||US $500|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|