Country Manager-Oman – ManpowerGroup Middle East
Main duties and responsibilities:
• Managing a large team that is responsible for Middle East markets, devising and implementing strategies that grow company’s footprint in Oman Middle East
• Building & developing teams, product, and geo footprint channels
• Create the value proposition, build the product, scale the business and build the brand to achieve leadership and profitability
• Key Contact for all initiatives with external organizations such as Banks and Insurance companies to create unique consumer offerings and creating disruption in the used car space.
• Work closely with the GM GCC to identify, analyze and evaluate strategies and initiatives that will result in significant top and bottom-line growth • Work to ensure suitable tools and metrics exist to track and measure enterprise strategic initiatives
• Cross functional partnership with leadership team to work on ad-hoc projects as required, providing thought leadership and strategic input on business challenges
• Share insights and analysis on trends and business performance
• Engage with external business and industry experts as required to learn and influence business strategies, remaining forward-thinking about opportunities and risks in the broader industry
Provide strong customer-focused, data driven approach to unlock new insights, drive innovation and create value
• Own competitive and market positioning / scenario analysis
• Working on product, pricing, marketing and sales to ensure that we enhance our leadership position
• Ensure full compliance of policies & procedure in all areas of work.
• Ensure that the Employees are trained to deliver the set standards of Customer Service & Performance Targets.
• Build an Engaged, Performance Oriented Team which delivers High Level of Customer Service.
• Build a Team which practices Whistle Blowing & Disclose any Conflict of Interest.
|Job Location:||Muscat, Oman|
|Company Industry:||Employment Placement Agencies/Recruiting|
|Career Level:||Senior Executive|