Extruder Operator – OCTAL SAOC FZC
Department: Sapphire Sheet
Unit: Sheet Resin
Reporting and interaction lines:
Production Shift In Charge
Helpers, Assistant Extruder Operator, Forklift Operators
Responsible to meet the planned order and ensure the qualities of all sheet production are adheres to product specifications
Key responsibilities and activities:
– Optimize the machine settings to ensure that the highest quality is produced at the maximum output.
– Carry out product changeover and strictly adhere to the process specification sheets for each product.
– Records all machine settings as required and carry out a shift turnover to the incoming operators so they are aware of all the pertinent documents.
– Reports to the Production Shift In Charge and follows his instructions at all times.
– Follow the Daily Production Schedule as prepared by the Production Planner.
– Adheres strictly to the Standard Operating Procedures and Work Practices.
– Troubleshooting of sheet faults
– He will strive at all times to reach / exceed the Daily and Monthly production targets by ensuring that downtime is minimized and all equipment is running at standard operating conditions
– Ensure that his work station is kept in a tidy and orderly condition.
– Report any damage or misuse of equipment and will always ensure that the equipment is operated in a safe manner.
– Ensure that the Equipment will be run will all machine guards in working order and fully functional at all times.
– Strict adherence to the Quality Standards.
– Reporting of reliable shift production data and sign off on all production reports including downtime.
– Supplying feedback and ideas to the Production Shift Incharge for continual improvement.
|Job Location:||Muscat, Oman|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|