Financial Accountant with ONGC upstream experience- Omani’s only – Green Umbrella
A western upstream oil and gas company is seeking a Financial Accountant with at least four years’ experience in the upstream oil and gas industry
• Compile and issue the external financial reporting of the organization.
• Compile cost recovery reports to the Ministry of Oil and Gas
• Cost control and liaison with budget owners on budget overruns and forecasts as per the budget and AFE.
• Partner liaison on expenditure and forecasting matters.
• Overview of treasury and the accounts payable section.
• Excellent communication skills in English and Arabic
• Experience in the oil and gas industry
• Experience with an ERP system with the preference of Sun and/or SAP
• Strong analytical skills
• Very good MS office skills especially excel
• Ability to learn quickly
• Self -driven and motivated
The position is open to Omanis only.
We provide a competitive package in a friendly work environment.
Any individual with experience within the finance department of the oil and gas industry is welcome to be presented for our screening with the possibility of an invitation for an interview.
|Job Location:||Muscat, Oman|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Monthly Salary:||US $500|