General Manager – Manufacturing – CSG Mena
• Lead, manage and coach positive and collaborative team performance to achieve goals, targets and milestones linked to the business strategy across Sales & Market Opportunities (Including Diversification), Operations, Finance, HR and IT Teams.
• Recruit train and develop staff in line with business requirements and their personal development, including alignment with Omani Localization policies
• Develop and manage financial budgets, Sales targets and revenue streams and plan production targets and production KPIs to deliver sales turnover growth and profitability, as agreed with the Board of Directors
• Target, measure and monitor Sales & Marketing activities to deliver profitable growth, across Distributor and Retail Sales channels, including new product opportunities
• Explore and execute new market and export opportunities, to achieve the business plan
• Attend and present at external customer meetings and internal meetings with company functions to support business development and create cross functional collaboration, including external “consultant” relationships
• Develop and implement production and journey plans to meet the requirements of the business at all locations by efficiently utilizing equipment and people and facility resources effectively, including planning logistics and delivery schedules to maintain quality and delivery date targets
• Develop and implement operational improvements to increase productivity and control costs
• Identify and implement all required production machinery, line improvement/s and maintenance schedules to achieve business performance targets and ensure downtime, due to breakdown, is minimized and production output maximized
• Negotiate with suppliers to achieve cost effective service levels and supply agreements
• Ensure the site/s operate in full compliance with all relevant legislation, regulation, company policies and procedures – and promote active compliance with HSE
• Ensure monthly and weekly reporting requirements are developed and complied with, from which to measure performance achievements and identify any corrective action for improvement
• Manage cash flow in line with agreed projections and banking requirements
• Ensure that company assets are safe and secure and that all insurance requirements are fully in place and complied with.
• Maintaining the plant and the machinery and adopt a preventive maintenance program.
|Job Location:||Muscat, Oman|