HVAC Engineer – Green Umbrella
Summary of the Job Role:
• Engaged in Application engineering to support Sales team for HVAC Projects/Products. Review Tender specification , equipment selection & scheduling, selection optimization techniques, technical compliance statement preparation, meeting consultants & clients for technical discussions, preparation of MAS submittal and arranging the client/consultant approvals.
• Meeting the consultants & Client to build strong the relationship, spec in the product specifications during the initial stages of tenders timely reporting to manager.
• Key Outputs: Reviewing the Tender/enquiry technical specifications/equipment schedules and estimating the head loads, preparing the equipment selections/schedules along with compliance statements.
• Projects costing & offer preparation.
• Timely response to technical queries with appropriate response and periodic follow ups with customers for compliance .
• Ensure timely submission of MAS to client/consultants.
• Co-ordination with sales for timely submission & approval of MAS.
• Technical support to Client/Consultants during projects specification design..
• Ensure harmonious working environment with-in the Department and maintain good professional relations with all staffs within the Department and other Department.
More than 5 years of work experience in Application & Engineering for Chillers, Air Handling units, FCUs & VRV systems.
|Job Location:||Muscat, Oman|
|Monthly Salary:||US $500|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|