IT Manager, Managed Services- For Telecommunication Company in Oman(Omani’s only) – Green Umbrella
Manage the operations support function for the Operations Unit in terms of vendor and contract management of all managed services contracts in order to support operations and technical assurance. in line with corporate goals Business Unit and Functional Unit demand; to develop and supervise all Divisions within Operations to enable business targets achievement in a highly competitive and fast moving commercial environment.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES & ACTIVITIES
• Managed Services Contracts Management
• Vendor and contract management of all managed services contracts Review the contract terms and conditions based on the scope
• Negotiate with vendors based on operational requirement and raising specific issues where ever needed
• Coordinate (re-)negotiations in case the scope of the contracts increases due to additional requirements
• Monitor and ensure SLAs and KPIs are met, and drive continuous optimization of respective agreements/ contracts
• Monitor and ensure the appalment of the penalties on contracts based on SLA/OLA and deliverables.
• Reviewing the performance reports and providing necessary advise
• Operational Management
• Review the OPEX budget requirements submitting by the end user
• Quality planning, quality control and assurance, quality improvement
• Submitting proposal for the improvement and effectiveness of operations
• Policies and Procedures
• Direct the development and implementation of effective Performance Management and quality policies and processes that adhere to corporate policies and best practices.
• Ensure and monitor compliance to agreed policies and service quality levels.
• Identify potential areas of improvement in existing policies and procedures with internal Omantel teams and make suitable recommendations.
• People Management
• Motivate staff and empower direct reports by providing the necessary tools and support required to support Section goals
• Plan, manage, and review individual performance and provide regular feedback, development and coaching, taking prompt action where necessary
• Establish clear direction, prioritize tasks, assign and delegate responsibility and monitor the workflow of the Section
• Build opportunities for Section members to suggest, participate in and contribute to improvement, innovation and knowledge sharing initiatives
• Provide guidance and ensure that the Section complies with Omantels policies, processes, practices and systems
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Commercial
• 6 years of total experience. Years of experience in leadership will be an advantage
|Job Location:||Muscat, Oman|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Monthly Salary:||US $500|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|