Legal Secretary – Black Pearl Consult
Our client, an international law firm based in Oman is currently looking for a Legal Secretary who will deliver an outstanding and effective secretarial services.
• Proactive and extensive diary management
• Email administration (including email filing/printing/distribution and dealing with enquiries in a timely manner)
• Assisting with department and practice research tasks
• Organizing meetings/lunches and conference calls
• Planning and organizing international travel arrangements for partners and fee earners
• Assisting with an arranging marketing events for the firm, collating bills, drafting narratives and covering letters
• Partner and fee earner time recording, producing and processing of expense claims, updating/adding firm contacts to InterAction,
• Office duties such as answering the telephone, filing, photocopying and any other such duties as required to meet the demands of my practice, partners and fee earners.
|Job Location:||Muscat, Oman|
|Company Industry:||Employment Placement Agencies/Recruiting|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|