Logistics Supervisor – Mazoon Dairy Company
• Ensure that orders are accurately assembled and efficiently loaded within the time constraints of the shift.
• Monitor whether the Health & Safety at Work policy rules are fully adhered to.
• Monitor returned the product and file freight claims to salvage costs.
• Train and mentor team members to maximize performance and meet productivity goals.
• Allocate necessary space for stock rotation.
• Monitor the receipt, order, and dispatch of goods
• Ensure depot inventory is accurate and up to date.
• Analyze discrepancies and take action to ensure 100% reconciliation of inventory.
• Direct disposal of damaged or deteriorated supplies and equipment as per company policy/procedures.
• Manage the rollback of excess material.
• Conduct daily, weekly, monthly and other equipment inspections and maintenance as scheduled or required, ensuring the security of company assets.
• Promote a safe workplace in line with company policy and safety standards.
• Implement safety programs to reduce and eliminate employee injuries.
• Secure warehouse by turning alarms on; testing system.
• Perform regular HSE audits on the premises.
• Insure sales demand and forecast delivered on time to each depot and coordinating with sales department.
• In-charge for all depots activities
|Job Location:||Muscat, Oman|
|Job Role:||Logistics and Transportation|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|