Manager – SFS Marketing – Green Umbrella
To Develop and implement yearly marketing strategy for Shop, Food, and Services (SFS) in line with the company corporate marketing strategy and processes to ensure SFS business growth
• To Develop marketing strategy, value proposition, roadmap, and communication for SFS business to in-line with overall company strategy.
• To develop and manage SFS marketing activities and calendar for all destinations according to the Marketing plans to ensure successful campaigns execution, higher sales and higher customers retention
• Propose, plan and implement any kind of schemes and promotional campaigns for SFS to enhance the brand awareness
• Track and report competitors’ activities through industry trends study and market activities in order to gain and increase market shares
• Analyse and report promotion campaigns and present quantitative and qualitative sales to monitor campaign performance and cost implications.
• Analyse sales trends and provide feedback in form of standardized visual reports to highlight areas of improvement.
• Coordinate and liaise with advertisement agency for conceptualization of campaigns & ideas to ensure effective communications to all concerned before the campaigns.
• To conduct continuous market researches on SFS with alignment with the SFS roadmap to provide recommendation on development /new products and services to ensure business sustainability and profitability
• Follow-up the SFS projects execution by closely communicating with various project owners to ensure smooth operations and update the executive committee about the progress and any challenges.
Qualification: Bachelor Degree in marketing, or relevant.
Experience: Minimum of 5 years in SFS Marketing or related field
Knowledge: Solid understanding of Marketing techniques & Good understanding of Agile Project Management
|Job Location:||Muscat, Oman|
|Job Role:||Marketing and PR|
|Monthly Salary:||US $500|