Master Technician – Telecom Project – Green Umbrella
Job Title: Master Technician
Client : Telecom Company
Job Location : Salalah (Sultanate of Oman)
Job Type : Contract
• Carryout all electrical maintenance works in all sector counter and offices in Dhofar region.
• Monitor and administer work carried out by civil, plumbing and electrical contractors in Dhofar.
• Conducting survey, preparing the scope of works & details and supervising the Civil works Project & maintenance in the Telecom buildings & Earth station in Dhofar Governorate
• Developing SOW and BOQ on various tenders and contractual matters and liaising with procurement department.
• Project works related to the proposed HQ building in Dhofar Governorate.
Carry out emergency repairs for electrical and plumbing works.
• Maintains a high degree of customer service and integrity when dealing with different departments.
• Manages different contractors and monitors works carried out.
• Ensure payment process and follow up with finance teams.
• Works with procurement team for selection of suitable contractors.
• Plan, manage and review individual performance and provide regular feedback, development and coaching, taking prompt action where necessary
• Establish clear direction, prioritize tasks, assign and delegate responsibility and monitor the workflow of the property team.
• Problem solving and resolving conflicts among the team.
Managing time and priorities, setting time lines, coordinating task for self and other staff.
• Good knowledge of telecommunications business.
• Good knowledge of processes and procedures.
• Good knowledge of all electrical and plumbing layout.
• Good knowledge of electrical repairs and plumbing repairs.
Fluency in English
Years of Experience : 30 Years
Qualification : Technician Certificate
|Job Location:||Muscat, Oman|
|Job Role:||Support Services|
|Monthly Salary:||US $3,000|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|