Medical Representative – Galderma
Nestle Skin Health (NSkinH) is a global leader focused on enhancing the quality of life by delivering science-based solutions for the health of skin, hair and nails. As a category leader, Nestle Skin Health conducts ground-breaking product research to provide both the healthcare community and the consumer with an ongoing progression of innovative technologies and products to protect, serve and enhance skin health. Nestle Skin Health is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Nestle.
Headquartered in Lausanne, Switzerland, Nestle Skin Health has more than 6,000 employees and 35 affiliates around the world. Its products are distributed in over 100 countries. Its 5 state of the art research and development centers and 6 manufacturing facilities are dedicated to providing a wide range of innovative and science- based medical solutions (Galderma) and consumer solutions meeting the highest standards of safety and efficacy.
Nestle Skin Health strategic brands include: Epiduo, Differin, Soolantra, Oracea, Mirvaso, Metvix, Loceryl,Benzac, Excipial, Qilib, Azzalure, Restylane, Cetaphil, Daylong, and Proactiv.
Galderma is currently seeking a Medical Representative in its Consumer department to be based in Muscat and reporting to Sales Supervisor Oman.
- Planning and visiting doctors as per target visits per tier.
- Ensure to engage & increase loyalty of KOLs to Galderma.
- Building & maintain company image as the leader in dermatology in the respective working areas and territories
- Ensure items availability in all target accounts especially the key accounts.
- Implement company marketing plan that may include. Making detailing and presentations to health professional’s staff to ensure delivery of company marketing messages and success of campaigns.Organising meetings and AV actions for doctors / pharmacists as planned by the company.
- Keeping up to date with the latest data & product knowledge supplied by the company, and interpreting, presenting and discussing this data with health pro-fessionals during visits or presentations.
- Best allocation for company resources (time, marketing expenses, samples) in li-aison with Line Manager.
- Reviewing sales performance and develop & implement needed action plans with manager.
- Submitting activity and results reports, such as daily reports, weekly plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, techniques, etc.
- Handling customer (Doctor or pharmacist) complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; making recommendations to management.
- Collect any pharmacovigilance reports and report them to HQ.
|Job Location:||Muscat, Oman|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|