Merchandiser – Arlafoods
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Carry out specified tasks for the sales in order to make sure all merchandising is handled as per Arla Standards, food safety hygiene, FIFO norms.
OUTLET VISIT AND SERVICE
- Visit all outlets as per visit schedule.
- Coordinate with Sales rep and Delivery drivers on product delivery.
- Ensure the correct implementation of the display agreements (permanent & tempo-rary) and suggest opportunities for increase.
- Ensure the availability and good condition of the POS material.
SHELF / PRODUCT HYGIENE
- Ensure the availability and highest visibility of entire approved range of products (at minimum stock level) at all times.
- Take stock from back store to shelves.
Maintain in good condition the shelves and the products on the shelves and in this regard no expired / damaged products will be displayed.
- Take back expired or damaged products as mentioned in P & G.
- Maintain good code of conduct.
- Merchandise Arla Products in the assigned outlets by following Arla merchandising standards (FIFO /Plano gram /Brand rule of thumb).
- Inform Supervisor / Sales rep of the slow moving / excess products available in the outlet.
- Timely submission of any reports or market surveys as requested by the company.
- Inform the immediate superior regarding any competitor activities whenever ob-served.
- Build relationship with all outlet representatives.
- Facilitate any marketing activities like in store activity, special display as required.
- Should be ready to work on holidays or extra hours on overtime basis.
- Follow instructions and company rules and procedures related to HR, reporting time, vehicle handling, vacation etc.
- Ready to work in any area assigned by the management.
|Job Location:||Muscat, Oman|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|