Orthopaedic Doctor – Green Umbrella
• Treat patients with skeletal injuries and diseases.
• Perform orthopedic surgeries as per established guidelines.
• Utilize medical equipment and tools effectively to avoid any accidents.
• Work with Nurses, ER Physicians and other hospital departments to ensure excellent patient care services.
• Recommend proper diagnostic tests to identify patient’s illness.
• Analyze patient’s symptoms and develop treatment plans.
• Monitor and record patient’s progress according to documentation guidelines
• Educate patients about treatment procedures.
• Maintain up-to-date records of patient services and treatment procedures.
• Communicate with patients to obtain their medical history.
• Assess patient’s health condition and prescribe appropriate medications.
• Address patient and staff concerns in a timely manner.
• Attend regular staff meetings to discuss about any issues or updates.
• Guide clinical staffs in their assigned job duties.
• Attend medical courses and programs for professional development.
|Job Location:||Muscat, Oman|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Monthly Salary:||US $500|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|