• Manage the Sales and Business Development process/pipeline to achieve annual sales targets by:
• Contacting and securing new business accounts/customers via telephone calls and in-person visits and personal presentations to perspective customers.
• Researching sources for developing perspective customers and for information to determine their potential.
• Gathering and analyzing market intelligence for new opportunities.
• Creating and managing a value plan for perspective customer opportunities.
• Developing clear and effective written proposals/quotations for prospective customers.
• Plan and organize personal sales strategy to maximize the return on time investment for the territory.
• Supply leader and others with verbal and written reports on customer needs, problems, competitive environment, and potential new opportunities.
• Coordinate sales efforts with engineering, estimating, project management, manufacturing and accounting.
• Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
• Participate in trade shows.
• Performs additional requests as required.
|Job Location:||Muscat, Oman|
|Monthly Salary:||US $5,000|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen|