Shared Services Director – Green Umbrella
The purpose of this position is to:
• Create and execute a clear strategy for the Shared Services department in line with the business plans to ensure achievement of set Annual action and other performance and budgetary targets
• Oversee the development and implementation of the Shared Services department’s policies, processes and procedures
• Lead high performing teams through coaching and mentoring, to build and grow operational capability
• Provide leadership, management and oversight to the Procurement, Logistics and IT function to maximise efficiencies for the Department
• Contribute to strategic planning and policy development for each function and team and ensure adherence to those plans in line with the overall direction and aims of the organisation.
• Review systems, processes and ways of working and recommend effective solutions to improve the efficiency of the company.
• Plan and direct the Information Technology function providing the right business solutions and technology adaptation,
• Authorize and oversee the deployment, monitoring, maintenance, development, and supports of all hardware and software based on departments’ needs to ensure IT infrastructure and services flow smoothly and efficiently.
• Oversees contract coordination activities
• Conduct final review and approve all contracts prior to final approval by the Management
• Leads the overall security measures around tenders documents sent by different departments within the company including legal and technical, BOQ and any other related documentation so that tenders’ confidentiality terms are protected.
• Oversees the Inventory and Warehouse strategies implementation.
• Plan, organize and direct the provision of quality materials in a cost-efficient and timely manner on a long and short-term basis in order to support the execution of projects.
Skills & Attributes
• Business Degree in related function
• 10 to 15 years of experience
• Business Acumen with Strategic Thinking & Operational Excellence
• Strong Communication Skills & Fluent in English & Arabic
• Strong Analytical Skills & Result Oriented
• Self Drive
|Job Location:||Muscat, Oman|
|Job Role:||Purchasing and Procurement|
|Monthly Salary:||US $500|