Shift Charge Engineer (Omani Nationality only) – Green Umbrella
• To lead the teams to maximize the reliability, safety and efficiency of the Power Plant and to minimize disruptions to supply.
• To maintain regular day-to-day contact with the Plant Leadership and Power Plant Operations teams and the Maintenance functions to ensure smooth, trouble-free operations.
• In addition, take initiative to pro-actively collaborate with colleagues in other areas and departments to share best practice and drive cross-functional improvement initiatives.
• A degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
• With minimum of 3 to 5 relevant experience
• Operational experience:
• Good knowledge and experience in leading a team within a similar operating environment to continuously deliver safe, efficient production outcomes
• Desirable: Innovation capability: a proven ability to improve current practices, generate ideas, find new solutions to operational challenges and implement the ideas.
|Job Location:||Muscat, Oman|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Monthly Salary:||US $500|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|