Showroom Manager, Retail showroom – Green Umbrella
Co-ordinate retail sales functions of the office & home furniture business in the company showroom. Initiate, devise, plan and execute sales, promotional and visual merchandising activities for promotion of the company’s product and achieving maximum business results for the company.
• Sound knowledge of retailing & retail concepts
• Understanding internal business process, regulations and documentary compliances of the company.
• Understanding market Segments.
• Identifying the market size and measuring the potential market base
• Managing the showroom sales staff and ensuring their guidance towards business goals
• Training, developing & motivating the showroom staff.
• Arranging meetings with potential clients and bridging the gap between their needs and our products.
• Making a suitable product offers which are commercially viable for the company.
• All aspects of a business needs, conditions of every contract needs to be analysed before making a suitable product/service proposal
• Helping sales staff in convincing the potential clients on our products and narrowing the discussions towards a closure
• Follow up with the customers for proper execution of the order. Co-0rdination with warehouse, finance and procurement teams.
• Regular reports and updation regarding business to management, especially on product selection, color/finish choice of clients etc. Regular incident reports on happenings in showroom.
• Developing a suitable schemes & market development plan for different seasons.
• Developing proper database on market information & competitors.
|Job Location:||Muscat, Oman|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Monthly Salary:||US $500|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|