Skin Care Sales Representative and professional Trainer-Skin Care – Madi International
Responsible for the sales activities of area
related products in assigned accounts in the market expanding department
Responsible for developing and managing creative training programs
and tools for all Madi International trainers designed to increase sales and
1. Searches the market and identifies sales
2. Makes appropriate contacts to understand needs,
propose alternatives and demonstrate appropriate products to meet new prospect
3. Develops and implements effective visit plans
for existing clients to analyze needs, propose solutions, demonstrate products,
show samples and take orders to meet targets;
4. Prepares quotations and sells area related
products and services to current and potential clients expanding department
clients’ database and exceeding target;
5. Quotes and negotiates prices, terms of sales
and credit terms, and other specifications according to company policies.
6. Prepares sales and service agreements and
7. Answers clients’ inquiries, identifies and
resolves their concerns through orientation sessions explaining product
features, specifications and capabilities for better product selection and
8. Follows-up with Stock Keeper to ensure
availability of products based on clients’ needs.
9. Follows –up with clients the quality of
products and service;
10. Communicates new products and service
11. Proposes special sales activities to reduce
12. Participates in collecting due payments and
coordinates with internal concerned personnel to ensure all due payments are
13. Achieve total sales target on monthly basis.
14. Visit clients on regular / periodic basis to ensure
attainment to sales target & growth by placing repeated daily sales orders
or new sales orders.
15. Maintain the current existing count of client / client
universe, by ensuring no client account loss.
16. Seek to approach new clients, and convert inquiries from
potential clients to sales that will reflect on sales growth and increase.
17. Get new project leads for any new Salon / SPA / Nail Bar
etc… Opening or for any renovation opportunity to support the Beauty Project
18. Achieve total collection target on monthly basis.
19. Ensure gaining product knowledge through continuous training
on existing products / or any new brand through own self continuous learning or
requesting any training required.
20. Achieve collection target as per SOP credit system.
21. Develops and updates knowledge of own and
competitors’ products and provides feedback on the marketing of products to
increase sales revenues;
Reviews the training
schedule and confirm appointments to deliver training;
materials to make sure all material delivered is consistent across the market;
Develops reports and
evaluations on the training sessions given;
Presents the items
to the client and introduce the products;
feedback from customers to measure their satisfaction with the company’s
Sets the brand
guidelines within the assigned brand and coach and control the team on the
Maintains all assigned
training assets in effective shape at all times;
Monitors the shelf
life of products while in the field;
Assesses the caliber
of the saloon staff and conduct training to elevate their standard, and
knowledge on the brand;
|Job Location:||Muscat, Oman|
|Company Industry:||Personal Care and Service|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen|