Sr. / Business Development Manager – GAMA India
What you will be doing:
- Build a high performing team of Channel Partners and scale them to a level where they can independently handle all the Partner operations from Lead generation to sales, services and support. He/ She will mentor the Partner and his staff, drive the creation of successful selling tools, coach effective pipeline management, and partner with Tally to define winning sales coverage
- Involve in Direct sales to ensure he/she is in constant touch with the market.
- Build campaigns, manage events, partnerships and utilise various lead generation techniques to open doors for communication
- Lead Team and manage performance and coach to achieve goals. Lead with Tally’s values to deliver awesome!
- Work with Product and Marketing teams to devise Marketing strategies, Lead generation plans and Product strategies.
- Interact and work closely with the HO teams in Bangalore, India
- Construct operating mechanisms that drive Sales, Channel Partner Management and overall business operations for Tally
- Quickly test new ideas, combining data and insight to learn and innovate rapidly
|Job Location:||Muscat, Oman|
|Company Industry:||Information Technology|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Kuwait; Oman; Qatar; Saudi Arabia|