Tax Manager ( Direct/ Indirect) – New startup Auditing firm
We are a new startup auditing firm In Oman lead by an Omani qualified chartered accountant and we measure success by our ability to create the value that our potential clients and our people are looking for.
Our company in Muscat are looking for Manager who have experience in leading the audits medium and large companies to join our new assurance practice based in Muscat, Oman.
The successful candidate provide Tax services ( Direct/ Indirect) across a range of sectors. This will involve the provision of services to a portfolio of audit clients. A key aspect will be managing work undertaken in connection with Tax matters, initially reporting directly the owner.
. Other important responsibilities will include:
– Managing the staffing of the job, the financial performance and ensuring that key deadlines are achieved.
– Leading of internal and external team and client meetings.
– Building and maintaining strong relationships with key client contacts
– Managing the personal and professional training and development of your team.
– Identifying and documenting all tax compliance related issues
-Participate in business development
-Build strong internal relationships and help developing the team
-Advising clients on their domestic and global tax compliance
-Participate in case work and draft required reports
Proactive approach to problem solving and delivering client solutions;
– Demonstrated ability to work to tight deadlines;
|Job Location:||Muscat, Oman|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; India; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Malaysia; Oman; Pakistan; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen|